The common causes
Headaches are a common health issue that affects a significant portion of the population. There are many causes of headaches, including tension, stress, poor posture, sinus congestion, dehydration, and certain medical conditions. In many cases, headaches can be relieved with chiropractic care.
ABC (Advanced Biostructural Correction) is a chiropractic technique that focuses on realigning the body to improve posture and alleviate pain. ABC differs from traditional chiropractic so if you’ve not had success previously with chiropractic or other manual therapies then we would encourage you to get checked by one of our experienced practitioners.
The ABC protocol will help identify and correct postural imbalances that may be contributing to tension headaches. By realigning the body, ABC can help alleviate the tension and stress on the muscles and nerves in the neck and shoulders, which can help reduce the frequency and severity of tension headaches.
Need to make an appointment?
Treatment for Headaches
The first thing we will do is investigate the cause of your pain and then give advice on how to correct the problem. Your chiropractor will take your history and run a thorough examination to assess your injury. We also have X-ray facilities if further investigation into the cause of your low back pain is required.
Once the initial assessment has been completed your chiropractor will give you recommendations for care going forward. Treatment options include:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Ergonomic advice
- Soft tissue therapy
Our highly qualified chiropractors are here to help with your Headaches. In the event that your chiropractor identifies that our practice is not suited to your injury, we will then organise a referral to another health practitioner that can help.
So why us?
- We love helping people – It’s what we do!
- We are honest and genuine
- We care about you and your goals
- Our chiropractors are highly skilled and experienced
- We are innovative and constantly looking for new ways to help our patients
- We use X-ray to rule out pathology and arthritic conditions. We don’t use them to look at postural stances
- We have our own top of the line X-ray facilities on site
- We are happy to work around your busy schedule, so you get the care you need
- Book online
- Family rates apply
- Regular free workshop to extend your knowledge
- Cosy atmosphere in our practice
- Friendly staff
- Remedial massage services available
- Easy parking at our front door
- Very large and well-appointed treatment rooms
- We work with your existing physios, GPs, OTs etc
- Happy to provide necessary paperwork to insurers, workplaces and other health providers
- Regular progress examinations even when you’re feeling good at no extra charge
- We are dog friendly – with a nice big back play area
- Convenient location